As a crucial part in scientific research, academic journals play an important role in the purifying academic environment, maintaining the academic ecology and promoting the development of scientific work.
Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engineeringfocuses on the academic quality and morality, encourages innovation, maintains the academic honesty and rejects academic misconduct. The editorial office strictly follows the professional ethics and devotes to the reinforcement of construction in editors and reviewers’ team.
The authors and editors are responsible for maintaining the publication morality and against academic misconduct. The authors should in charge of their contributions and the editors should be responsible for the publication behavior of the received manuscripts. Editorial office should keep well communication with authors for the academic honesty during publication. The detailed list is as follows:
1. Authors should keep their promises for the reliability of the delivered manuscripts and comply with the related laws and regulations in China.
2. Authors should commitment to the academic honesty like without multiple contributions, fake signature, plagiarism, falsification, false comments, etc.
3. Editorial office should follow the publication purpose and requirement, reviews the paper objectively, selects the qualified papers for publication.
4. Editor office invites experts and use AMLC system to detect the received manuscripts to avoid academic misconduct behavior.
5. Editor office rejects those manuscripts with obvious academic misconduct behavior, informs the authors , and even their working departments.
6. For those manuscripts that have passed review and waiting for publication, the a-uthors should sign the publish agreement with editorial office according to the copyri-ght law of the People's Republic of China.
7. For those published papers in the journal that with academic misconduct behavior, we will declare to revoke in our website according to COPE, and delete them from the database. Further more, we may inform the situation to the author’s working department and the other related journals as well.
8. The authors who submit the manuscripts are regarded as agree with this convention, please comply with it.
Editorial Office of JDIME
Jan. 1th, 2015