In order to guide the fertigation of high yield and water-saving and best quality of tomato in greenhouse, effects of water and fertilizer coupling on water consumption, yield, water use efficiency and quality of tomato under drip irrigation were studied in this paper. Tomato was taken as the study object, 3 fertilization methods were set up, in which the total fertilizer quota was the same, but the fertilization frequency was different. In the first method F1, there was base fertilizer, 30% of the total fertilizer quota was applied with water after tomato transplanting, and the remaining 70% was equally divided into 6 portions and applied each afterwards. In the second method F2, the base fertilizer is half the total fertilizer quota, the remaining half was equally divided into 6 portions and applied each then. In the third method F3, the base fertilizer was the total fertilizer quota and applied once. There were 3 lower irrigation limits of soil matric potential(W1:-30 kPa, W2:-50 kPa, W3:-70 kPa)in treatments 1 to 3. The results show that fertilization methods don′t result in significant difference in water consumption for tomato, but the lower irrigation limit had a significant effect on water consumption, especially, the water consumption has a rather significant positive correlation with the irrigation quota(P<0.01). Compared with treatment F2W1 with the maximum yield of tomato, the yield of treatment F2W2 is decreased by 6.91%, the water saving efficiency, however, is raised by 14.83% and the water use efficiency is increased by 8.51%. TTS is negatively correlates with average fruit weight, but significantly positively correlated with the other factors except the sugar to acid ratio. By comprehensively considering production, WUE and TTS, and by using the TOPSIS comprehensive evaluation method, the optimal irrigation mode of water-saving with best quality of tomato under drip irrigation condition in greenhouse is determined, namely 50% of the total fertilizer is applied as the base fertilizer before transplanting, then irrigation quota is 20 mm after transplanting, the soil matric potential of 20 cm soil layer is controlled above -50 kPa, the irrigation requirement is 10 mm, and the remaining 50% of the fertilizer is equally divided into 6 times topdressing in flowering and fruit setting period. The results provide a theoretical basis for formulation of water-saving, high yield and best quality irrigation mode of tomato in greenhouse in north China.
LI Huan-Huan,LIU Hao-*,SUN Jing-Sheng et al. Effects of water and fertilizer coupling on yield, water use efficiency and quality of tomato in greenhouse[J]. Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engin, 2018, 36(9): 886-891.
WANG X, XING Y. Evaluation of the effect of irrigation and fertilization by drip fertigation on tomato yield and water use efficiency in greenhouse[J]. International journal of agronomy, 2016(1):1-10.
XING Yingying, ZHANG Fucang, ZHANG Yan, et al. Effect of irrigation and fertilizer coupling on greenhouse tomato yield, quality, water and nitrogen utilization under fertigation[J]. Scientia agricultural sinica, 2015, 48(4):713-726.(in Chinese)
WANG Pengbo,LI Jianming,DING Juanjuan,et al. Effect of water and fertilizer coupling on yield and quality of tomato cultivated with organic substrate in bag[J].Journal of Northwest A& F University(natural science edition), 2015, 48(4):713-726.(in Chinese)
WANG C X,GU F,CHEN J L,et al.Assessing the response of yield and comprehensive fruit quality of tomato grown in greenhouse to deficit irrigation and nitrogen application strategies[J].Agricultural water management, 2015, 161:9-19.
DU Qingjie,LI Jianming,PAN Tonghua,et al. The compound effects of water and fertilizer on yield and quality of tomato under drip irrigation[J]. Agricultural research in the acid areas, 2015, 33(3):10-17.(in Chinese)
ZHENG C Y, YU Zhenwen, YU S, et al. Effects of tillage practices on water consumption, water use efifciency and grain yield in wheat field[J]. Journal of integrative agriculture, 2014, 13(11):2378-2388.
RIPOLL J, URBAN L, BRUNEL B, et al. Water deficit effects on tomato quality depend on fruit developmental stage and genotype [J]. Journal of plant physiology, 2016, 190:26.